Stuck at Home? 7 Interesting Things You Can Do From Home
You might be stuck at home, but home isn’t such a bad place to be. There are plenty of interesting, enjoyable, and worthwhile things you can do from the comfort of your home. Imagine being stuck at home in the 80’s or 90’s. There are so many things available today that didn’t exist then. It could be worse!
Use this time to your advantage. You might not have another opportunity like this again. Make it count!
7 Helpful Hints on What You Can Do When You’re Stuck at Home
Keep yourself happy and busy at home with these activities:
1. Fly a drone remotely. Did you know that you can pilot a drone in a different part of the world from your computer or TV? It’s true. There are companies that will allow you to explore a wide variety of places without having to leave your home.
Have you ever wanted to see Hawaii or the Himalayas but lacked the time or money? Now you can see them from the viewpoint of a drone.
2. Learn a new language. There are numerous language programs available online to learn a new language. Some are free, some are not. Some will pair you with a native speaker that wants to learn your native language. You can learn from each other and make a new friend, too!
3. Learn to play an instrument. You may have plenty of free time while you have to stay at home. Now is your big opportunity to finally learn how to play the banjo, harmonica, piano, or whatever strikes your fancy.
There are private teachers and websites that will teach you any instrument that interests you.
4. Create a social media presence. Maybe you’re one of those people that’s turned your nose up at all the social media options. Or, perhaps you’re interested, but haven’t had the time to get serious about it. Now is your chance!
You might become the next YouTube star!
At the very least, you can connect with some people and enjoy some social interaction.
5. Start an online business. One thing you can do from the comfort of your home is start an online business. Build a website and see what happens. It could be a great boost to your income. Who wouldn’t like another income stream? Maybe you’ll never have to go back to your regular job!
Want some tips and resources for building an online business? Visit HomeFreeMedia.com.
6. Connect with a pen pal. There are websites that will connect you with a pen pal for free. Try writing to a few people and see what happens. You might make a great friend and have a free couch to sleep on when you visit Hong Kong someday.
7. Play games online. Do you like to play chess? Poker? Checkers? You can play just about any game online that you can think of. There are other people in the world that like to play the same games that you like to play. This can be a fun way to kill an hour.
Just because you’re home alone doesn’t mean you can’t play a game. Just because the people in your home don’t like to play your games doesn’t mean you can’t play them anyway.
Use your creativity to make the best use of your time at home
If you’re really blessed, you might have some great books to read just sitting there on your shelf. Or maybe you are crafty, and can resume a former hobby, like knitting or crocheting.
Think back to your childhood. What are some activities that used to bring you joy? Imagine being quarantined during that time.
Because of all that is at our fingertips on the internet, being stuck at home today comes with a whole world of possibilities.
There are so many interesting things you can do from the comfort of your home. Try something new and explore all that’s open to you!
Thanks for visiting!
My purpose here at 7HelpfulHints is to serve my readers and also to fund my efforts by selling products and earning affiliate commissions. Please note that I receive commission from the eBooks sold on these pages, and the ads that are displayed.
Graphics, articles, and videos on these pages are protected by copyright. If you need material for your blog or website, visit my HomeFreeMedia Shop for quality articles and graphics.
Get more inspiration for a better life at NormaEsler.com.