The Best Muscle Building Diet Foods
Many people focus on exercise when trying to gain muscle, but following a muscle building diet is just as important. Some of the best foods for building muscle are protein and healthy fats. These help build lean tissue and keep fat at bay.
7 Healthy Hints on the Best Foods for Building Muscle
1) Eggs – One of the best sources of protein you can add to your diet comes from eggs. While many people try to lighten up egg dishes by ditching the yoke, you’ll want to make sure you eat this part of the egg which contains more protein and also contains vitamin B12.
2) Beef – Beef is another good source of protein that can help you build muscle. It contains natural creatine which helps your body to build muscle. Many people use this is supplement form, but you can get it from eating lean beef.
3) Salmon – Another animal source for protein is salmon. Salmon contains protein, but it also contains omega-3 fatty acids that can help your body to hold on to the muscles it builds. You also get the added benefit of protecting your heart from high cholesterol and disease.
4) Almonds – One of the best foods you can pack in your gym bag is almonds. Almonds are a natural plant source of protein. They’re considered a superfood because they’re packed with so many nutrients and are so beneficial for the body.
When it comes to building muscle, they contain vitamin E that helps to prevent the damage that can sometimes result from a strenuous exercise session. You only need to eat a couple of handfuls each day to get the benefit. Almonds are also filled with healthy fats that protect your heart.
5) Healthy oils – Healthy oils can prevent the breakdown of muscle tissue that you’ve worked hard to build. This includes olive oil, flaxseed oil, and coconut oil. By using these oils for cooking or adding them to smoothies and other dishes you’ll improve your physique.
6) Water – Hydration is another key element of a muscle building diet. You need to stay hydrated in order to build muscle tissue. We often associate protein with muscle tissue but, like all cells of the body, muscle cells are made mostly of water.
When you’re exercising and working hard to build muscle, you need to make doubly sure that you’re drinking enough water to stay hydrated. Drinking enough water will help your body to make more muscle tissue and make good use of the protein in the body.
7) Protein – We have already mentioned several examples of protein. All proteins are valuable if you are trying to build muscle.
Many body builders supplement with a protein powder, such as whey powder, to help them build muscles.
By incorporating these foods into your lifestyle, you’ll be able to see better results from the work you’re doing at the gym. The best muscle building diet includes these foods along with making sure you eat the appropriate number of calories.
Thanks for visiting!
My purpose here at 7HelpfulHints is to serve my readers and also to fund my efforts by selling products and earning affiliate commissions. Please note that I receive commission from the eBooks sold on these pages, and the ads that are displayed.
Graphics, articles, and videos on these pages are protected by copyright. If you need material for your blog or website, visit my HomeFreeMedia Shop for quality articles and graphics.
Get more inspiration for a better life at NormaEsler.com.